Welcome to my blog, please subscribe to follow my latest news and projects.

About me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Portrait Sculptor www.james-matthews.co.uk

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Three private views today, 15th October 2013

Today I have portrait work in three events:

The Royal Society of Marine Artists, Mall Galleries private view today

The Royal Society of Miniature Painters and Sculptors, Mall Galleries private view today
(Mr. Bumble pictured below)

The Cadogan Hotel, the Cadogan 'Oscar' ceremony awarding my Oscar Wilde sculpture to a prominent person who has exemplified living in the spirit of Oscar Wilde hosted by Gyles Brandreth.

The first two shows will be on for a few weeks and selected portraits of mine will be on display at the Cadogan Hotel for the foreseeable future.






No comments:

Post a Comment